Dr. Jyothi Charlie
Dr. Jyothi completed her Bachelors in Dental Surgery from the Trivandrum Dental College in Kerala, India in 1983, where she graduated at the top of her class. She went on to specialize in Prosthodontics, earning a Master’s in Dental Sciences degree from the same university.
She has also been trained in the placement and restoration of dental implants and in the CEREC system for one-visit ceramic crowns and veneers. Dr. Jyothi has been serving the dental needs of the people of Dubai for the past 30 years at the Charly Poly Clinic Dubai.
• Certified in placement of Lumineers (2010)
• Fellowship in Implant Dentistry (2007)
• Certified as a CEREC 3D Trainer, Sydney, Australia (2003)
• Certified as a CEREC 3 Trainer, Berlin, Germany (2002)
• Successfully completed Continuing Education Course in Implant Dentistry using the ITI Dental Implant System held by the University of Berne School of Dental Medicine and the Ministry of Health of the United Arab Emirates (2001-2002)
• Completed ‘with outstanding success’ the International CEREC 3 Intensive Course held by the International Society of Computerized Dentistry at Malsch, Germany (2001)
• Trained in KaVo KEY LASER System – KaVo Training Centre, Germany (2000)