Everything you need to know about Mommy Makeover
Your body is a fragile object that can easily lose its appearance and strength with age and time. Cosmetic treatments can reverse the signs of aging and help you regain your appearance and ultimately your strength. Labor induction is one of most challenging things that a woman has to go through. Sometimes it is not easy for women to recover their pre-pregnancy body, which can impact their self-esteem and confidence. Mommy Makeover allows you to quickly reduce the body irregularities for a contoured look. This post looks at the procedure, its benefits and recovery time to help you understand it better.
What goes on in a Mommy Makeover?
A mommy makeover is a cosmetic procedure that entails a combination of different cosmetic treatments to restore your pre-pregnancy look. The procedure usually focuses on abdomen and breasts. In a typical mommy makeover, you may get a breast augmentation, liposuction, and tummy tuck. Based on your specific requirements, you may not need to go through various cosmetic procedures under the mommy makeover umbrella; your specialist will see what’s best to get you back in shape.
You can consider a mommy makeover treatment if:
- You find it hard to lose weight through diet and exercise after pregnancy.
- If you are stressed out about your sagging abdomen and stretch marks.
- If pregnancy has left a negative impact on your body that can’t be changed without surgery.
Benefits of Mommy Makeover
For those women who are looking to get a more youthful look after their pregnancy, mommy makeover treatments offer numerous benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- It helps you restore your physical appearance and makes you feel youthful.
- It helps you fit into your swimwear and dresses that were designed for your pre-pregnancy body.
- It makes you look and feel healthy for a productive and active life.
How to know if you are a Good Candidate?
Mommy makeover treatments are specifically designed for women who have gone through single or multiple pregnancies. The treatments are geared towards reversing the physical changes that usually come with childbirth. If your body shows the following signs after pregnancy, you might be a good candidate for mommy makeover treatments.
- Your breasts are sagging or are uneven with stretched areolas. You can increase or decrease the size of your breasts and contour their appearance with a cosmetic treatment.
- Your abdomen has lost its elasticity and firmness. With treatments like a tummy tuck or fat grafting, you can enhance your waistline and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Mommy makeover is perfect if you want to reduce the appearance of the surgical scar from C-section.
- If your body has gained excess fat in thighs, waist, face, and abdomen, mommy makeover treatments can contour the shape and eliminate excess fat through proper procedure.
As mentioned above, mommy makeover treatments include various cosmetic procedures that are designed to fix specific physical issues that surface after pregnancy. Talk to your specialist and learn more about the treatment will be best for your specific body needs. A comprehensive consultation with a professional can guide you about the costs, procedure and recovery time for each treatment within mommy makeover.